Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine surprise

Happy Valentine's day everyone.
My husband and I usually agree not to do anything for each other on Valentine's day.
However, look what was waiting for me when I got up this morning.

 
 
I was nearly late for work as I was flicking through the magazine a little bit too long.
Aren't the fat quarters delicious?
I know exactly what I'm going to make with them-a lunch bag.
I've been looking for some foodie fat quarters and now I have just the job.
The man did good.
On top of that he brought me flowers last week. He is spoiling me.
Hope your Valentine's has been as scrumptious as mine.
 
                                      Ruth xo

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet little Valentine's package! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift and so well appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! (excuse the pun!) love yr fabric x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a lovely valentine's Day surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So thoughtful Ruth, you have got yourself a good one there x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to read my blog. I would love to hear what you think and leave me a comment. I will always try to reply a.s.a.p.