Saturday 25 August 2012

Xmas in August !!!!

After a very frustrating week in the quilting department (tried some FMQ and unpicked it numerous times) I had a lovely day at Judith's workshop making Christmas goodies. You could either make Christmas gifts or make something Christmassy.  There is a difference.!!!

There was no Christmas music to be heard ( now that would really be too early), only the hum and whirr of sewing machines working their magic. It was lovely , peaceful and relaxing.(Not sure if that is how you spell hum and whirr, but you get the gist).

I took my camera , and was proud of myself that I was so organised and had remembered. Only I wasn't. I prepared to take some photos only to find I had no batteries. ( My husband had taken them out to recharge and hadn't replaced them and I hadn't thought to check.-silly me!)




Love this Crazy Patch Stocking-It's not quite finished, have the other side to do,but you get the idea.


Love this Harlequin effect stocking.




 
One of the girls has already claimed it.

Just to remind you there are only 17 weeks till Christmas!!!
You better get busy, it'll be here before you know it. Ho,ho,ho.

                                                        Ruth xo

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! 17 weeks! Noooooooooooooo!

    So glad you enjoyed today and have the fruits of your creative labour to take home! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas stockings - can't resist a wee bit of Christmassy fabric myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to read my blog. I would love to hear what you think and leave me a comment. I will always try to reply a.s.a.p.