Friday 31 August 2012

Fimo-fabulous

I really am very lucky because not only do I have a great patchwork teacher ( you can pay me later J) but she has an uber talented daughter who does wonderful things with fimo.
Look at these lovely phone charms and pin toppers.
I could just eat these cupcakes.
 

Russian Dolls -so cute!!!




 


I couldn't resist these pin toppers. Anyone for tea?




 

If you want to see more of Shannon's fabulous fimo fancies then check out her etsy shop:
You will seriously be tempted, so be warned.!!!
 
Bye
 Ruth xo

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely. I succumbed to the wee red Russian doll charm too (and possibly a few others - ssh, don't tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like these. Btw, I couldn't reply to your last comment on my blog as you are showing as a 'no reply comment blogger'. You need to change the default settings in design, but there is a great tutorial here on how to do that, which you may find helpful:
    http://www.pleasant-home.com/2010/12/so-exciting-less-no-reply-bloggers.html
    Jxo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to read my blog. I would love to hear what you think and leave me a comment. I will always try to reply a.s.a.p.